Thursday, July 11, 2013

Is Joint Pain Ruining Your Life?


Is Joint Pain Ruining Your Life? In case you answered YES to that question, you'll want to see how this little joint pain supplement can literally change your life as you now know it. It certainly has changed mine. Free yourself from joint pain.

Most people are not aware of the fact that up until recently there has not been a product on the market that addresses the "joint and spinal canal pain issues" that many of us suffer.

That's right, I'm talking to you and your pain situation (in particular), and I'm talking to the millions of middle- aged and seniors out there who suffer from Spinal Stenosis; Degenerative Arthritis; Bursitis; Gout; and Fibromyalgia. Many of us who suffer have tried "all the latest and greatest" joint and back pain relievers "on the market at the time"... And were disappointed.... lets face it....most products just DO NOT WORK.

And what happens, in the mean time, is our pain and suffering goes on--day after day - as we curse the unfortunate positions we find ourselves in. But face it....what other choice do we have but to take the "stuff" we're told to take? ( even though we know it's "crap!") -- That's right--- we know ( or should know) the drugs we are being prescribed are just a cover-up to mask a REAL medical problem ---"And YES we've tried all of the natural stuff on the market....and IT didn't work either!"

"We just want the pain to stop!" but it lingers on....day in/ day out What Kind of Lifestyle Is That?

Through my years of suffering from one pain to another due to "pain du jour" and struggles with maintaining my mobility, I can definitely tell you that my unending search to find "pain- free- nirvana" has been so elusive and frustrating at times. but what else can we do but "live with it" and endure? You can't just give up!.... We all want a pain free and mobile lifestyle!

What I Discovered On A Doctors Visit.....

About 4 months ago, I remember complaining to my doctor ( I guess I sound a lot like a broken record to him) about how this latest round of pain killers; anti-inflammatories and MSM combinations were having their usual non-effect on my Spinal Stenosis and my "on fire" leg pain. (I don't know about you, but I remember the exact day and date that I was first "afflicted " with my degenerative joint pain and Spinal Stenosis issues. It Was Dec.4, 2005 - (and my life hasn't been the same since.)

So anyway.... about 4 months ago my doctor starts talking about this new Bone Morphogenetic Proteins "stuff" -- He said he'd heard about this company that had just received FDA clearance on an oral product that could possibly help me with my degenerative joint and back pain problems and the excruciating pain and discomfort that I'd been going through.

And as he explained it further....I started to take note and listen to him more and more because what he was saying was making logical sense to me.

My Doctor tells me these new Bone Morphogenetic Proteins aren't all that new, they were actually discovered back in 1965 by a researcher from UCLA who had stumbled upon a special class of proteins that stimulated and activated the cells around bone and cartilage to grow "Into Itself" thus re-regenerating the entire region of the joint.

It was further discovered that as we age, our bodies don't produce Bone Morphogenetic Proteins anymore. ( also known as Bone Morphogenetic Proteins) In fact, the cells around our bone and cartilage start to deteriorate and degenerate (dry-up) from general "wear and tear" throughout our middle-aged years.

That's why we start to pick -up all of these "nagging little" aches and pains as our bodies age and we loose the re-building ability; the elasticity and the Bone Morpogenetic Proteins that were once there to regenerate our joints and spine.

And why Is this so important to those of us who suffer joint pain?

Bone Morphogenetic Proteins are actually a special class of protein that are vital to the creation of bone and cartilage in our bodies. These proteins are quite unlike the basic protein that makes up the majority of our bodies. Researchers discovered a very different and special class of proteins that have the ability to re-build and re-generate bone and cartilage cells - at any age!

Around 2001, The FDA approved a medical procedure utilizing these proteins for a back surgery. Instead of using the old-fashioned bone graph operation that required cutting a piece of bone from another part of the body - Doctors were successful in using Bone Morphogenetic Proteins to assist in "regenerating the cells" around a disc replacement!

To date-- there have been over 500,000 medical procedures using Bone Morphogenetic Proteins to "regenerate-the-cells" around the bone and cartilage.

In a published report from the Sixth Conference on Bone Morphogenetic Proteins, which took place in Cavtat, Croatia 2006 the following was noted: "At present, bone is the only human organ that that can be fully regenerated by exogenously applied bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) when physiological mechanisms of fracture repair fail." It goes on to say:

More than 500,000 patients worldwide have been successfully treated with recombinant BMP's for long-bone-non-unions, acute fractures and spinal fusions.

40 years of research including studies from:

- Journal of Biological Chemistry University Mississippi Medical Center-Jackson, Ms.
- Arthritis Research and Therapy American College Of Rheumatology
- Academic Department of Trauma & Orthopedics University of Leeds, U.K.
- Department of Clinical Studies University of Guelph
- Twin Research & Genetic Epidemiology Unit St. Thomas Hospital Campus
- Kings College London School Of Medicine

I'll admit, I was skeptical at first. With the previous research I had done on Bone Morphogenetic Proteins, I was leery of an oral delivery system that could extract bone activating proteins to a point that would make a positive difference -yet, at the same time, not cost $1,000 per bottle! In further investigations it seems only trace amounts are needed to regenerate bone and cartilage cells to the point where they have a positive effect on our bodies. And the cost is quite reasonable considering all that it can do!

I have found the overall satisfaction level seems to be around 95% of the users who have tried Bone Morphogenetic Proteins so far. Keeping in mind BMP's have been approved by the FDA for procedural operations since 2001 (about 500,000 medical procedures to date) It's only been two short years that the *Bone Activating Proteins have cleared the FDA for use in its current oral form. Yet they seem primed to be the "go to" pain killer for joint and back care for years to come.

My feeling is that the Bone Morphogenetic Proteins will be a big hit in the marketplace and will overtake Glucosamine and Chondroitin once word gets out that there is an alternative pain relief system that actually works! So I'm letting you in on my little discovery now because I feel compelled to tell you about it. I really like this product-- I feel that it does enough of what it says It'll do to be taken seriously.

**(I know that I'm personally feeling much better! less pain and much better mobility!) I can even standup without assistance! I recommend it if you like progressive natural products, and I also like it as part of a "smart maintenance program" --to not only maintain bone density (*like Boniva) but to regenerate bone density and cartilage ( and to do it all natural with No harmful drugs.)

I think its fair that you "check- it -out for yourself.

How Do We Finally Gain Control Of Our PAIN?

Those of us who "suffer pain" are in this "PAIN NIGHTMARE" together.... (no matter what causes the pain and discomfort) "Pain is just an unwelcomed partner we're forced to live with!" I know most of you have tried everything out there that purports to alleviate pain and you may think this particular supplement is no different than anything else you've tried. My only answer to you is Bone Morphogenetic Proteins are NOT just pain killers.

B.M.P's are the only pain supplement on the market that regenerates the bone and cartilage in the joint! *(with clinical studies to prove it.) And wouldn't it stand to reason that if your joints were rebuilt and regenerated then your "personal pain relief would FINALLY..... be a reality?

Just Remember: "Long term pain relief comes from the natural regeneration cycle of Bone Morphogenetic Proteins-and THAT is what keeps inflammation and PAIN to a bare minimum!"

No comments:

Post a Comment