Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stop the Ugly Joint Pain of Arthritis!


Fellow joint pain sufferers-Rejoice! A new "KING" of joint pain supplements has hit the scene like a a "ton of bricks." And before you yawn....let me explain why this is such a big deal. First off-It's an all natural product that uses cetmyristoleate (CMO) to reduce and even eliminate medium to severe joint pain.

This product is ideal for any middle-aged person; senior; or athlete who experiences the pain and suffering of any of the joint related ailments ranging from: degenerative arthritis; spinal stenosis; bursitis; gout; or even fibromyalgia.

Cetylmyristoleate (CMO) is an all natural highly- pure waxy ester that has no harsh chemicals or any type of drugs that can harm you, It is basically a fatty acid, and as such, is formulated to physically attack the source of your pain and inflammation.

Cetylmyristoleate(CMO) goes right to the joint. And because the fatty acid ester substance is of a waxy form, it is able to "ooze" into your joints and lubricate the region enough to allow for normal joint movement with full range of motion.... plus the awful pain goes away!

To some degree-whether you suffer from pain or have some mobility issues, quality joint care products that feature cetylmyristoleate(CMO) seem to help! (and that's more than you can say about a lot of the "so called" pain supplements out there on the market.)

Personally, I'm too scared to take pharmaceutical drugs, so I'm always looking for a natural pain supplement that will help control the devastating pain I suffer with my Lumbar Spinal Stenosis condition.

On three separate occasions I tried Glucosamine and Chondroitin religiously for 90 days per instruction on each of the three occasions. By day 91 - I felt the same pain.. and I felt the same lack of mobility that I felt on day one.

I did feel I was being proactive, and doing something positive, but it certainly did not help me to find the elusive pain relief I was looking for.-- And that scenario went on for years! Until recently, when I re-discovered "cetyl" after my brother reminded me of how well it worked for me 10 years ago. I must admit -I had forgotten all about it.-When I was first exposed to this "CMO stuff" back then, I was a bit skeptical.

After all....nothing had helped ease my pain all the previous years, why should this one be any different? So--when he tells me of it...I was excited, but skeptical at the same time.... until he tells me the price. Then I started to pay attention. When he said CMO was $100 a bottle all I could do was laugh! I'm thinking....either this stuff is good or it's the biggest con job ever! Well-I chose to go with it and I would say that within 4 days I felt No pain. It worked; I stopped taking it --never took another tablet--not even for maintenance purposes. (Maybe you've heard the saying-"Out Of sight....Out of Mind") That was me then. I felt fine....don't bother me!

The big deal was, I could walk straighter and without the pain....and that meant a lot to me (I liken it to the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz when Dorothy oiled him) For me --mobility is AS big a deal as pain relief itself. I want to be active and "to come and go as I please," So this CMO stuff is making me smile everyday! And pain wise.....

I'm doing well; Not 100% pain free, this time, but a heck-of-a lot better than anything else I've taken lately. And I 'm confident it'll only get better---I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment